Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sick

I have been missing from blog land for a few days.
*
I got a major rash starting on Friday.
*
I started running a fever on Saturday.
*
Then got really sore and achy.
*
I've been to the doctor twice....Monday and Tuesday.
*
They still aren't sure what is wrong.
*
We are waiting for blood work to come back.
*
But we won't know anything definite for about 10 days.
*
They are thinking it is could possibly be Rheumatoid Arthritis.
*
For now, I am taking steroids and pain medicine....and we have been staying at my mom's house so she and my sister can help me with the boys.
*
I am starting to feel a little better now that I have some meds in my system.
*
Hopefully I will be back to blogging by next week!
*

Pin It!

14 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Awww, feel better soon! That doesn't sound fun at all. Thank God for family that can help.

Tina said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

Jennifer W. said...

I noticed that I hadn't seen you bringing Henry to school...then when you weren't posting, I started to wonder. I was giving you till this afternoon to post something and then I was gonna call Konnie to see if she had heard anything! I'm sorry you are feeling so bad!! Let me know if there is anything I can do. Does Henry need a ride to school?
Jen

Emily said...

Oh no, what a bummer. How frustrating to have to wait too. I hope you start to feel better soon. We miss you in blogging-land!

Kelli said...

Oh no Kelli, I hope you feel better really soon and get some results. I got my package yesterday and want to say thank you, thank you. I can't wait to share the love. Thanks for letting me participate. The kids were really excited about opening it too!

More Than Words said...

I was wondering where you've been!!!!

OH no..I'll be praying for you, girl!!

Ang said...

Oh no! I'll keep you in my prayers! Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

I was going to call you this afternoon to see if you were ok, i have been wondering if you were sick sice you haven't been posting. Let me know if there is anything i can do. We are leaving friday to go to disney, but i can make dinner for you guys and put it in your freezer until you need it. A really good friend of mine gave me a great recipe for chicken pot pie. LOL!

Tracy said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I have been missing you in blog land.

amanda said...

awww. feel better SOON!! i'll be praying for you!

Brimful Curiosities said...

wow, hope you find some relief and answers.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Oh no! Prayers coming your way, Kelli!

Ehrenfelds said...

Are you feeling any better? I am going to post about pay it forward when I get home. Tried to before we left but everyone got SICK!

Hope you all are doing better :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...