Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Friday, May 6, 2011

A, B, C

A is for apples.
 I saw the tutorial for these Apple Gift Sacks at Skip to My Lou, and I knew they would be the perfect gift to end Teacher Appreciation Week. All I need was some brown lunch bags, red spray paint, and raffia and in less than an hour I had 10 SUPER cute teacher's gifts! Head over to Skip to My Lou for the tutorial.
 B is for baby birds.
I first shared pics of our newly discovered bird's nest here....now a few weeks later the eggs have hatched and the nest if full of fluffy little baby birds {who refused to cooperate for the camera}.
 C is for certificate.
Yesterday we went to the award ceremony at Henry's school. They gave out awards for perfect attendance, math, reading, and even positive attitude. It was nice to see all the hard work the kids put into school being acknowledged. Henry got the award for highest grade point average in his class, and we couldn't be more proud of him!
After the busy week we had, I am going to try and relax a little and maybe I will even get a little pampering for Mother's Day:) I hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!
Pin It!

12 comments:

Carrie said...

Love the apple treat bags...cute!

And how cute are baby birds...we're still waiting for Quacky's little babies ;-)

Henry is super cute! Way to go!

Hope you enjoy your weekend! Happy Mother's Day!!!

Kmama said...

Congratulations to Henry! You must be so proud.

Happy Mother's Day!

Dee said...

These are great! Hope you get to relax this weekend!

LBB said...

What a cute idea! Hope you have a great mothers day weekend! :)

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

I love the apple bag...so so clever!

Sharon (BennBoo Creations) said...

The apple bags are so cute!
Happiest of Mother's Day!

Steph said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that you have Blogger Award waiting for you on my blog! Check it out: http://stephhightree.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger.html.

Congratulations and I look forward to reading some more of your blog!

Steph

Angie said...

I love those cute bags! I hope you had a wonderful Momma's day friend!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love the gifts for the teachers!
You must be so proud of Henry. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day! You definitely deserve some pampering after your busy week last week! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow! Highest grade point average...that is awesome. Those apple bags are adorable.

Myya said...

Those apple bags are the best idea for teachers gifts!!!

Awe baby birds... yay Spring is here!!

Congrats to Henry! What a lil smarty I bet you are soooo very proud :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...