Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Thursday, June 14, 2012

We're Back!

So we made it back from our big roadtrip! You know how you usually need a vacation after your vacation...yeah with a roadtrip that long I think I may need two vacations to get back to normal! I have spent the last two days doing {loads &loads of} laundry and napping. I think maybe the whole being on Pacific time for more than a week has really messed with my sleeping patterns...and the fact that we stayed up late and got up early almost every day of trip may have something to do with it too.

I have lots of pictures to share, but I need to go through and pick out the best ones before I just start uploading a million and one pictures. I had intended to blog some while we were gone, but the wifi gods weren't very nice to me....and apparently it can be difficult to get an internet connection with your phone when you are 8000 feet above sea level:) I had planned to do a little round up of all the great Roadtrip Ready posts from May, so that post may come sooner than my vacation post. And I also wanted to keep up with my monthly Instagram Recap posts {if you follow me on Instagram {@supermom_kelli} then you have already seen a TON of our trip}, but that didn't happen while we were gone so my May recap post will hopefully be up soon too....and eventually I will get around to posting about our trip!

Until then here's a quick picture of the boys by the camper at our campsite at the Grand Canyon:

Pin It!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore your blog and aspire to be as awesome mom like u are...i was wondering what you instagram username is so i can follow you...Btw i saw you were reading The Hunger Gamea trilogy...did u finish it yet?? Its so good, the kind of boook where u ignore ur kds and stay up till 3am reading it:) Keep up the aweaome blog!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore your blog and aspire to be as awesome mom like u are...i was wondering what you instagram username is so i can follow you...Btw i saw you were reading The Hunger Gamea trilogy...did u finish it yet?? Its so good, the kind of boook where u ignore ur kds and stay up till 3am reading it:) Keep up the aweaome blog!!

Foursons said...

Yay, welcome back! I already blogged about our visit if you want to check it out. :)

I love this shot, the boys look so happy and the Airstream is looking mighty shiny and pretty!

CM said...

What an adorable pic! Your boys are getting so big, especially Eli! He's not a baby anymore, just like my Cubbie.

CM said...

What an adorable pic! Your boys are getting so big, especially Eli! He's not a baby anymore, just like my Cubbie.

Amanda Villarreal said...

I tried looking you up on Instagram and couldnt find you. I searched exactly what you typed @supermom-kelli and nothing popped up. So then I searched, supermom, supermom-kelli, supermomkelli, supermom kelli and still nothing LOL. I thought your trip was going to be much longer than what it was! That's awesome. Cant wait to read more about it.

Kelli said...

I'm so glad you're back! I can't wait to hear all about it. You take your time :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Good to have you back! I've been following your trip on Instagram, but it will be cool to see a recap. I like this photo b/c it shows how big the airstream is!

Carrie said...

That is a great picture! Captures your vacation perfect! Can't wait to see more...I loved going with you via instagram!! :-) enjoy being home...as always, the laundry can wait in my book! Ha!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

YAY, you're back!!! I cannot wait to see pictures. Someday we are going to have to meet up for a girls day . . . or week, whatever! :)

Kalli said...

I can not wait to see pictures! your boys are adorable!

Kmama said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear all about the trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...